What We Do
NYSTEC’s procurement specialists can guide you through the entire acquisition process for new technologies or replacement systems. Our technology acquisition services include:
Procurement Strategy. Determine which vehicle is the right one to procure specific goods or services to help meet your policy and service objectives. Focus areas include:
- Product Portfolio & Roadmapping.
- Distinctive Competency Assessment.
- IT Asset Assessment. · Gaps & Opportunities Assessment.
- Build/Buy/Partner Analysis.
- Procurement Option Analysis.
Solution Assessment. Explore possibilities for your technology solution in the current state and in the future state. Focus areas include:
- Solution Architecture.
- IT Standards & Benchmarking.
- Level-of-Effort Analysis.
- Market Landscape Assessment.
Solicitations. Tap into our knowledge of procurement requirements, policies, and applicable laws and regulations. Focus areas include:
- Constituent & Stakeholder Segmentation.
- Stakeholder Engagement.
- Solution Requirements.
- Solicitation Development.
Proposal Evaluation. Assess proposals to determine the best value and the bidder’s ability to successfully perform the required services. Focus areas include:
- Evaluation Plans.
- Evaluation Tools.
- Evaluation Training.
- Scoring & Non-Scoring Review.
- Pre-Solicitation Support.
- Post-Solicitation Support.
Implementation Support. Monitor and assess vendor performance during the implementation process to ensure that client needs are satisfied. Focus areas include:
- Project Monitoring.
- Status Reporting.
- Independent Verification & Validation of Vendor Deliverables.
- Assistance with User Acceptance Testing.
- Assessment of Requirements Completion.