Quality Control & Assurance
What We Do
Risk Assessment & Management. Identify and assess the potential impacts of events on organizational objectives. Focus areas include:
- Business Unit & Enterprise Risk Planning.
- Business Unit & Enterprise Risk Assessment.
- Risk Management Framework Integration.
- Risk Monitoring & Reporting.
Quality Control & Compliance. Make sure your organization is operating within its agreed-upon standards of practice, regulation, legislation, and/or objectives. Focus areas include:
- Internal Control Evaluations.
- Internal Control Improvement Plans.
- State and Federal Legislative Analyses.
- State and Federal Compliance Reviews.
Quality Assurance & Improvement. Measure your organization’s performance against standards and implement continuous improvements within processes and systems. Focus areas include:
- Access to Enhanced Federal Funding.
- Beneficiary Complaint Reviews.
- General Quality of Care Reviews.
- Emergency Medical Treatment & Labor Act (EMTALA) Reviews.
- Medical Necessity Reviews.
- Admission & Discharge Reviews.
- Performance Improvement.
- Technical Assistance.
- Data Quality Improvement.
- Clinical Quality Improvement.
Independent Verification & Validation. Evaluate a system or component to determine whether the products satisfy specified requirements for the end of a phase or process. Focus areas include:
- System Evaluation Criteria Development.
- Comprehensive System Evaluation & Testing.
- Project Artifacts Review & Validation.