What We Do
NYSTEC can help you successfully exchange data with multiple organizations or systems to meet business goals. Our information exchange services include:
Data Standard Evaluation. Identify and evaluate appropriate data standards for interoperability. Focus areas include:
- Standard Identification.
- Criteria & Standard Evaluation.
- Data Transport Identification.
- Usability Evaluation.
Development & Testing Oversight. Confirm that your solution meets requirements, complies with standards and specifications, and retains data integrity. Focus areas include:
- Business Analysis Approach.
- Stakeholder Engagement.
- Business Governance & Information Management.
Feasibility & Gap Analysis. Evaluate options to meet business needs within the defined scope, budget, and timeline. Focus areas include:
- Feasibility Analysis.
- Environmental Analysis.
- Evaluation of Technical Options.
Implementation Planning. Make sure your priorities are clear and are reflected in the implementation approach. Focus areas include:
- Scope Definition.
- Stakeholder & Deliverable Identification.
- Project & Communication Planning.
Implementation Support. Build and guide an approach to facilitate the movement of data from one system to another. Focus areas include:
- Go-Live Planning & Execution.
- Maintenance & Operations Management.
Infrastructure Design. Develop technical and deployment frameworks that effectively meet your organization’s needs. Focus areas include:
- Phasing Plan Identification.
- Technical Requirements & Specifications.
- Data Mapping.
Requirements Gathering & Documentation. Navigate the wide range of technical and business considerations of your project. Focus areas include:
- Current-State Analysis.
- Use Case Definition.
- Requirements Gathering & Documentation