What We Do
Strategy Analysis. Collaborate with stakeholders to identify a business need, define how to address that need, and determine how to implement the resulting strategy. Focus areas include:
- Current-State Analysis.
- Future-State Analysis.
- Project Risk Analysis.
- Policy Analysis.
Planning & Monitoring. Organize and coordinate efforts to create activity guidelines and to accomplish project tasks. Focus areas include:
- Business Analysis Approach.
- Stakeholder Engagement.
- Business Analysis Governance.
- Information Management.
Elicitation & Collaboration. Gather crucial information from stakeholders in a variety of ways to create project success criteria. Focus areas include:
- Artifact Analysis.
- Requirements Elicitation.
- Stakeholder Communication & Collaboration.
- Process Modeling.
Requirements Analysis & Solution Design. Structure and organize project requirements from initial concept through recommended solution. Focus areas include:
- Requirements Modeling & Specification.
- Requirements Verification & Validation.
- Requirements Architecture.
- Design Options & Recommendations.
Requirements Life Cycle Management. Keep stakeholder and solution requirements aligned — from project start to finish. Focus areas include:
- Requirements Management.
- Requirements Traceability.
- Requirements Reporting.
Solution Evaluation. Assess the project solution’s performance and recommend how to get more value from the solution. Focus areas include:
- Value & Solution Analysis.
- Solution Performance Analysis.
- Solution Limitation Analysis.
- Solution Improvement Recommendations.